Maintenance Notice - November 8, 2018
To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
EST (New York): November 8, 2018, 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM
UTC-2 (Saint Paul): November 8, 2018, 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM
UTC (London): November 8, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 8, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 8, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. Shop Adjustments:
(1) All-new AWP Skin Dragon Killer is now available in the Mall.
(2) The Dragon Killer Pack is also available. Purchase for a chance to get rare AWP skin, Dragon Killer, other rare weapon skins, gold and more.
(3) The Bunny Theme Looks and Packs are coming back.
(4) Look Shards can be used to exchange for sets from the Star Coin Supply box such as Suit, Midnight Flame, Loyalty, Wild Scale, Dark Wings and Rose.
(5) Rewards from Packs or Supply boxes will be marked Owned if you already have one when previewing.
(6) When purchasing a pack for ten times, rare look rewards will be displayed at first when you receive permanent rare looks of purple or above.
2. Guild Optimizations:
(1) Added Guild Rank. The rank and reward levels will be calculated weekly according to the Guild’s total AP. The Guild Rank can be checked in the Guild interface.
(2) The guild member list’s order can now be customized. Tap an explorer's name to change the order.
3. All-new trap Gas Bomb is available. The trap can be placed on unobstructed floors and will knock back enemies in range.
4. Weapon adjustments:
We found that the shotgun had unusual damage in mid-range combat, so we made its damage decreased with distance. The shotgun’s damage will start to decrease after 10 meters. For every one meter after, the damage decreases by 3%, up to a max of 75%.
5. We have optimized the model details of the 92F, SCAR, AWP, S1897, MGL and RPG7. Also, some skins of the above firearms will temporarily removed from the Mall.
6. Optimized the shooting damage counting rules: Ammo can penetrate a target’s arms and legs. If the ammo penetrates and hits the target’s body, this shot is considered as dealing full damage.
7. Optimized Weekly Pass and Monthly Pass: Can now be renewed at any time.
8. The reminder of being recommended to spectators will now display the names of the recommended members.
9. Tier and score changes can now be viewed after every match.
10. Adjusted the scoreboard for high-resolution display devices.
11. The group chat channel in the lobby can now support more match types.
12. Orange rarity weapon skins only change looks of equipped weapons and are not valid for dropped weapons.
13. Optimized RPG display: The RPG model will now be fully displayed.
14. Fixed an issue that the Aurora Airdrop reward counting cycle was wrong. Now opening an Aurora Airdrop for the first several times in a week and finishing the missions will grant rewards.
15. Fixed an issue that players might receive damage while in the aircraft under certain extreme situations.
You can learn about the latest C.D. news and give us your valuable feedback via:
Creative Destruction Dev Team