Maintenance Notice - November 15, 2018
To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
EST (New York): November 15, 2018, 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM
UTC-2 (Saint Paul): November 15, 2018, 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM
UTC (London): November 15, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 15, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 15, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. The battle pitch is back with new rules and features! Soccer Royale V2 will be available during the following times:
AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 15, 2018, after maintenance - December 5, 2018, 11:59
US Server: EST (New York): November 15, 2018, 11:59 AM - December 5, 2018, 11:59 AM
MED Server: UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 15, 2018, 11:59 AM - December 5, 2018, 11:59 AM
LA Server: UTC-2 (Saint Paul): November 15, 2018, 11:59 AM - December 5, 2018, 11:59 AM
Select a talent and start your game in the field! You can still shoot, build, or even find soccer balls in Airdrops and chests during the game, then move beyond the defenders and score a GOAL!!!
2. Shop Adjustments:
(1) The new purple rarity suit Eliminator is available now! Buy the suit and complete the mission of eliminating 1,000 enemies to get the purple rarity accessory Dual Blades,the action Elimination and the exclusive avatar frame!
(2) Added three new Soccer Star suits of different colors, the new accessories Cup of Honor and Soccer Straps are now available.
(3) Optimized the preview display of Packs and weapon skins in the Mall.
(4) Improved the opening experience of Regular Supply Box and Advanced Supply Box and added a Buy 1 More option.
3. Weapon Adjustments: Shooting a target's arms and legs with ST40 Power Rifle will now be calculated as shooting the body.
4. Other matching modes will be temporarily closed in New Classic Map except for Solo Mode.
5. Added an entrance to the Light up the Gorge event. Explorers can claim rewards after completing missions in the New Classic Mode.
6. Gallery Optimizations:
(1) The weapon skin with the highest rating will be automatically equipped when an explorer's current weapon skin expires.
(2) Adjusted the display of the Equipped sign in the Gallery for easier recognition.
7. Depot Optimizations:
(1) The Default order of items in the Depot has changed to descending order by rarity.
(2) Upgraded the Depot interface and improved the look of it.
8. Added the display of Gold and a top-up option to the Depot interface.
9. Friends Optimizations:
(1) Optimized the reminder when claiming Gold. It will now only remind you once when there are several to be claimed.
(2) The window of Gold claiming will be automatically closed after hitting the Claim All button if the tab is empty.
(3) Fixed an issue that friend applications will fail and disappear in the application list when the friend list is full. Now the application will be saved even if it failed.
10. The guild chat interface will display more details about the status of online members, such as if they are in a match or teaming up.
11. Season Pass Optimizations:
(1) Confirmed Season's end time.
(2) Added a sound effect when claiming mission exp and leveling up the Season Pass.
12. Newly added a Clear Screen button in the Lobby. Hit it to hide all buttons to better view explorer's looks.
13. The movement speed of warmobiles will increase after moving for 30 seconds.
14. Optimized route map on the solo match-over screen. The icon of the crown where the explorer was killed has been changed into a balloon icon.
15. Improved the spectating experience from the OB perspective in Custom Room.
16. Significantly optimized the size of recorded video files.
17. Players caught cheating will be kicked out of an ongoing match and be punished by the system with matching ban.
18. Now supports Arabic. To set the game language to Arabic on mobile devices, the game needs to be first updated to the latest version.
19. Optimized the remaining battery display on mobile devices. Different colors now represent different statuses of remaining energy. Added an additional icon for when a device is being charged.
20. The game will now be muted when the PC version is minimized, except for team voice chat and battle sounds.
21. A notice will now show in the taskbar if successfully matched when the PC version game is minimized.
22. Added four movement modes to the PC version. You can select your preferred one in the Setting menu.
(1) Jog by default, hold the movement key to keep sprinting. (Default setting)
(2) Jog by default, hit the movement key to switch to a sprint.
(3) Sprint by default, hold the movement key to keep jogging.
(4) Sprint by default, tap the movement key to switch to a jog.
You can learn about the latest C.D. news and give us your valuable feedback via:
Official website: http://www.creative-destruction.com
Creative Destruction Dev Team