Maintenance Notice - November 29, 2018
To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
EST (New York): November 29, 2018, 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM
UTC-2 (Saint Paul): November 29, 2018, 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM
UTC (London): November 29, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 29, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 29, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. "New Map Carnival" event officially launched!
(1) From after the maintenance on November 29 until before the maintenance on December 27, get an additional 50% Gold and Exp at the end of a New Classic match.
(2) Also during the event, we will temporarily disable Classic Mode matching and just support New Classic in all matching types on the PC version to allow players to quickly enjoy the new mode.
2. Mall Adjustments:
(1) All-new pack, Special Forces now available. Open for a chance to get the Epic Suit, Special Forces. Come and try your luck!
(2) Removed the top right-hand corner advertisement display from the Recommend tab in the Mall.
3. Added a Daily Sale tab to the Limited Sale interface. Here, explorers can find many great items on sale at super low prices, such as Pass Exp, Advanced Suit and Weapon Skin Packs and much, much more.
4. We have observed the distribution of resources in some areas on the Classic Mode map were relatively scarce, which may have affected the gaming experience. Therefore, we have increased the resource spawn rate in the following 4 areas on Classic Mode; Windmill, Sunset Manor, Seashire and Ski Resort. Be sure to head to these areas to find new surprises.
5. Adjustments to Custom Build: The max height of custom build plans have been reduced from 3 segments to 2. Please beware that if your previously saved plan exceeds the new height limit, it will be reset to the default plan. Please adjust accordingly in time.
6. Shot adjustments:
(1) Fixed the issue that the crosshair would be slightly offset downwards when shooting from the shoulder while crouching.
(2) Optimize the crosshair icon so that the grey border will no longer block an explorer's view while aiming at distant enemies.
7. The Suit, Look and Accessory tab in the Depot now have a Display and Battle-mode switch. Explorers can select 3 ensembles to save and 1 or 2 Suits to be used when on display or in battle.
8. Training Adjustments: Added a cool suit reward for completing all of the training missions.
9. The guild creation discount event will end after the maintenance on November 29.
10. Skydiving adjustments:
(1) The starting and ending points of the skydiving route will now be closer to the edge of the map to give explorers more diving options.
(2) Fixed the lag issue when moving the camera up and down while diving.
(3) Slightly reduced the sensitivity of the character swaying when rotating the view angle while diving.
11. Fixed the issue that explorers could instantly start to destroy objects with the Destructor after switching to it and interrupting the switch animation. Now explorers must wait for the switch animation to finish before being able to destroy objects.
12. Building parameter optimizations: Now, if a vertical wall cannot be built it will automatically change to a downward ramp and will attempt to see if a vertical wall can be built below it.
13. Adjusted the lower limit of the response accuracy of the gyroscope, now the response of the gyroscope will be smoother.
14. Fixed the issue that the accessory falling animation would play during the battle result screen.
15. Optimized the Season Pass Like mission prompt. Now if the Like mission has not been completed, the Like button will be highlighted at the battle result screen.
16. Hall action optimization: Now the gun position will be more accurate.
17. Further adapted the UI for ultra-high resolution devices.
You can learn about the latest C.D. news and give us your valuable feedback via:
Official website: http://www.creative-destruction.com
Creative Destruction Dev Team