Maintenance Notice - December 6, 2018
To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
EST (New York): December 6, 2018, 0:50 AM - 3:00 AM
UTC-2 (Saint Paul): December 6, 2018, 3:50 AM - 6:00 AM
UTC (London): December 6, 2018, 5:50 AM - 8:00 AM
UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): December 6, 2018, 6:50 AM - 9:00 AM
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): December 6, 2018, 14:50 - 17:00
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. The medal battle is back with new rules and features! Medal Mode will be available during the following times:
AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): December 6, 2018, after maintenance - December 27, 2018, 11:59
US Server: EST (New York): December 6, 2018, 11:59 AM - December 27, 2018, 11:59 AM
MED Server: UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): December 6, 2018, 11:59 AM - December 27, 2018, 11:59 AM
LA Server: UTC-2 (Saint Paul): December 6, 2018, 11:59 AM - December 27, 2018, 11:59 AM
Players can now team up with friends in Medal Mode. Invite your friends and collect Medals together in the Aurora Valley to become the Dawn Star!
2. Shop Adjustments:
(1) Lapis Pack has been added to the Mall. Open for a chance to get the Legendary SCAR skin, Lapis. Come and try your luck!
(2) Enjoy 10% off on Open x10 with a discounted price of just 180 diamonds.
3. Added a new gadget, "Magnetic Shield", it can resist any attack. After being placed, it will form a shield around the user for 15 seconds. The shield can resist against any attack and can resist up to 3,000 damage. Characters can pass freely through the shield.
4. Adjustments to New Classic mode:
(1) Aurora Airdrop has been added to the New Classic mode. Rules of its requirements and quantity are the same as the Classic Mode.
(2) Optimized the distant model of the Sky Eye in the New Classic mode.
5. Holey Battle is back!
(1) Solo and Squad modes of Holey Battle will be available from 00:00:00 on Saturday to 23:59:59 on Sunday. Battle quests will be unlocked on weekends as well.
(2) In order to encourage more explorers to join the Holey Battle, we will provide double gold and EXP rewards on weekends.
6. Shot adjustments:
(1) Fixed the lagged issue of displaying the damage of XM-8.
(2) Fixed the issue that explorers can't enter the Build mode when shooting.
7. Warmobile adjustments:
(1) Warmobile won't receive damage from the ground when touching the ground.
(2) Warmobile will explode if it can't move within 10s.
(3) Warmobile will deal AoE damage to the front area 4 times when it explodes. The damage it deals will be the same as that of the grenade.
(4) When your character stands still, it will be easier to place the warmobile.
(5) Hovering point of the warmobile has been raised by 5cm.
8. Adjusted the system of guaranteed supplies. It is now easier to find firearms after parachuting, allowing explorers to quickly enter battles.
9. Chat interface optimizations:
(1) Can now tap a friend's avatar on the left of the Friends channel to open the interaction list, in which you can view info and invite to team up.
(2) The highest tier of the player who is speaking will be displayed in the chat interface.
10. Optimized the filtering rules of Highlights and MVP.
11. Video optimizations:
(1) A delete all videos function has been added.
(2) Every time entering the video interface, a prompt whether to delete video files that are not compatible with the current version will pop out.
12. Tiers of applicants will be sorted in the Guild Request List.
13. Optimized the display areas of items in the Depot and Mall.
14. Adjusted the location of the player names displayed when entering the battlefield.
15. Parachuting performance has been added for Hammer. Parachute has been added for Hammer as well.
16. Optimized the report function. Explorers can now tap the Report button when playing Death Replay or after the Death Replay ends.
17. Click to Scope function has been added for all scoped weapons in the PC version.
(1) After activating, click the "Aim" button (the right mouse button by default) to enter the scoped state.
(2) This function will be disabled by default. It can be enabled in the Settings - Advanced interface.
18. Quick Build has been added to the PC version.
(1) Click and hold the "Confirm Build" button (the left mouse button by default) to continuously build the structures of the current preview.
(2) This function will be enabled by default. It can be disabled in the Settings interface.
19. Quick Mark has been added to the PC version.
(1) Use the shortcut key combinations of Alt and the left mouse button to auto mark the target location aimed in the current screen and target distance will be displayed.
(2) This mark will be visible to all teammates and location won't be changed as the target moves.
20. Optimized the key binding and conflict rules of the PC version. (New rules will take effect when you modify the keys. Original settings won't be influenced.)
(1) Most functions not in conflict can be bound to the same key.
(2) Some functions that were forced to bind to the same key can be bound to different keys.
(3) Some fixed keys have been added to the key position and can be modified currently.
21. Parachute optimizations in the PC version: Explorers can now click the Auto-sprint button when parachuting to auto move forward in the air.
You can learn about the latest C.D. news and give us your valuable feedback via:
Official website: http://www.creative-destruction.com
Creative Destruction Dev Team