Maintenance Notice - December 13, 2018
To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
EST (New York): December 13, 2018, 0:50 AM - 3:00 AM
UTC-2 (Saint Paul): December 13, 2018, 3:50 AM - 6:00 AM
UTC (London): December 13, 2018, 5:50 AM - 8:00 AM
UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): December 13, 2018, 6:50 AM - 9:00 AM
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): December 13, 2018, 14:50 - 17:00
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. Shop Adjustments:
(1) All-new pack, Snow Python now available. Open for a chance to get the Epic Suit, Snow Python. The Suit, Snow Python is also available in Mall!
(2) The mall will now display available male and female looks. Looks of current gender will be displayed first.
(3) Added an icon to show that a bonus item is available via completing a mission for the Terminate Suit in the Mall.
2. Season 3 Pass Exp will be 50% off until the end of season 3.
3. Matching Optimizations: Can now match in multiple teams of the same match mode for quicker matching times.
4. Weapon Issues Fixed:
(1) Fixed the issue that the XM-8 rifle would not automatically reload when holding the Fire key.
(2) Fixed the issue that players were unable to move immediately after being knocked back while holding movement keys at the same time.
5. Gadget Adjustments: Coke Propeller can now be oriented and will travel slightly further.
6. Added a new parachuting sound prompt: When someone is flying close to the surrounding area, players can see the prompt on the interface.
7. Profile Optimizations:
(1) Custom avatars can now be cropped, rotated, and previewed.
(2) Currency Slot will no longer be displayed when viewing other player's information.
8. Players with special weapon skins will have special light effects and entrance notices in the preparation stage.
9. Optimized the quick information free input function during battle. Now free input will not interrupt auto-sprint, auto-parachute, etc.
10. Fixed the issue that the orientation of character icons on the minimap and the orientation of the actual character was not synchronized.
11. Added Hide Handheld (Destructor) function to the character action display in the lobby.
12. Friends Function Optimizations: Friends list can now display friend's last online time.
13. Team chat interface can now display player's team status in more detail.
14. The preview effects of the warehouse broadcast items can now display the actual in-battle effects.
15. Optimized the competitions spectate interface and user experience of the PC version.
You can learn about the latest C.D. news and give us your valuable feedback via:
Official website: http://www.creative-destruction.com
Creative Destruction Dev Team